February 01, 2014

Gilbert Temple

Gilbert Arizona Temple
As many of you have seen, our Church has many Temples throughout the world.

Temples are houses of the Lord, the most sacred structures on the earth.
Written on every temple, it says,
"Holiness to the Lord, House of the Lord"

Recently, in my home town, they just built the Gilbert Temple. From what I have heard and seen, It is Beautiful.

In the temple, we have the opportunity to perform sacred ordinances. For example, we do baptisms for those that have passed away.

Also, we have the opportunity to be sealed as families.
This means, it isn't until "death do you part." But that marriage lasts forever, even after death. Families are Forever.

I am being married, and sealed, in the Temple after my mission to my future husband. I cannot wait to have my eternal family.


No comments:

Post a Comment