March 12, 2014

Stop it!

Recently, a video was released by the church about bullying.
I encourage....No, I beg each of you to watch it.
 
Each of us has a divine potential.
Each of us have a purpose.
EACH OF US have a Father in Heaven who created us perfectly in his eyes, with the potential of becoming like him one day.
 
"Brothers and sisters, there is enough heartache and sorrow in this life without our adding to it through our own stubbornness, bitterness, and resentment."
 
 
This video has pricked at my heart. For many different reasons.
 
 I have found myself on the receiving and the giving end of this situation, I am sure we all have.
 
We have each been hurt, by the hurtful words or actions of others.
We have also all hurt somebody else by what we do.
 
There may be times we have offended somebody, and we are not aware of it.
 
To the counsel that President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Presidency, I add my fervent plea.
 
Before you say or do anything....Ask yourself:
Is it kind?
Is it true?
Is it necessary?
 
"Remember, heaven is filled with those who have this in common: They are forgiven. And they forgive."
 
We have all needed the redemptive power of forgiveness in our lives. We have all needed that change of heart. In the end, it will be,
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment