June 18, 2014

#CalledtoShare

If you have seen this hashtag around Facebook, I bet you are friends with some missionaries!

We are doing a 4 week event on online Proselyting. We are using Facebook as a tool to share what we know and have come to know through the Book Of Mormon.

I invite you to participate. Add yourself to the facebook group "Called to Share" and post a picture and a sentence each week on the event.

I discovered the Book of Mormon when I was young, through the example of my parents, reading it daily. I invite you to discover this book, and discover it again and again. #Discoverthebook

 
"For my soul delighteth in the scriptures, and my heart pondereth them" (2 Nephi 4:15)
I love searching the Book of Mormon! It always helps me find answers and bring peace to my heart. #searchthebook

No comments:

Post a Comment